Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Private Messages

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    HB Forum Owner SBG's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 18th, 2004
    Posts
    2,279
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Private Messages

    I was just in my inbox replying to a PM. I happened to notice that it says I'm using 3 of a total 2,000 allowed. Day-um!!! That's a lot PM's. Most forums just allow 50. Does everybody have that many?
    [LEFT][IMG]http://www.dsslexius.net/forums/images/smilies/goneinsanegif.gif[/IMG][/LEFT]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member SWVA-Football's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 20th, 2005
    Posts
    4,965
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Private Messages

    50 allowed here

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Biggin's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 18th, 2002
    Posts
    9,588
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Private Messages

    you are a forum owner SBG, you get more

  4. #4
    HB Forum Owner SBG's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 18th, 2004
    Posts
    2,279
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Private Messages

    I thought that may have a part to play in it. But 2,000? Why would a FO need 2,000 PM's? That's just amazing. And if that be the case why doesn't everybody start a forum for more PM's? Everybody has the allowance of one forum each if I understand it correctly.
    [LEFT][IMG]http://www.dsslexius.net/forums/images/smilies/goneinsanegif.gif[/IMG][/LEFT]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •